Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Archives Of Stranger's Life.


I have followed this diary for 3 years.
At one point, I lost the link and forgot about it for months. But one day, when all of it came back rushing to me, I spent 3 and half hours, searching for the right link in Diaryland’s alphabetical archives.

Kind of dawns on you. The girl and her diary.

I have read thousands of, amazing entries, by awesome people; yet she bags it all away. Whole diary is worth a read.

At least, you'd know, how does a mind of confused-teen thinks? She writes, what she thinks.

I know, to few, it may be offensive, boring or weird. But I think, she is honest, courageous and blunt. Often I have found myself, saying. "Wish I could write like that"

[The page where it all begins]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home